As Grab A Gun is a Texas licensed dealer, we are not able to offer accurate advice on the legality of a firearm in all states and local jurisdictions. We can ship any firearm to a licensed dealer in your locality if you request it, but we ask that you contact the dealer first to verify legality in your area and make sure they will be able to transfer it to you. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Articles in this section
- How can I speak to a person?
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- How does Grab A Quote work?
- Can I modify my order?
- Can I choose local pick up for ammo?
- What is the California Handgun Roster?
- What states allow auto-open knives?
- How Do I Order Online
- Where do I go for local pickup?
- What is Grab A Quote?