While it is true that Grabagun.com does have a small storefront located in Coppell, Tx, currently, our storefront is only used for local firearm pickups by Texas residents. Our storefront space is very small. For the comfort and safety of our customers, and to help abide by social distancing recommendations, we limit the usage of this space to firearm pickups by local customers only. All ammo (and accessory) purchases are shipped directly to the shipping address you will be required to provide when placing the order. We invite you to take advantage of our flat-rate shipping of $12.99 for all ammo orders, regardless of the quantity. We'll ship it directly to you and save you the trip!
- Additional Related Important Information We Believe You Might Find Helpful -
While we don't allow for local pickup of ammo or accessories at our storefront, if you are a Texas resident who lives near our storefront, and you have a current State of Texas issued ID (usually a driver's license) displaying your current address, or a LTC (Texas License to Carry Handgun) displaying your current address, you are welcome to take advantage of our "Local Pickup" service for your firearm purchase.
To place a "Local Pickup" firearm order, just follow these steps:
- While placing the order, during the checkout process, simply select GRABAGUN.COM as the FFL to have the gun shipped to when prompted to select an FFL for the order. Although that might sound like you are telling us to ship it to ourselves, it really just communicates to us that you want to pick the firearm up directly from us at our storefront -- you don't want us to ship it anywhere else.
- Once you have chosen Grabagun.com as the FFL to ship your order to, you will then see the FFL Dealer shipping address for your order listed as 200 E BELTLINE RD, BLDG #4 SUITE 403 in Coppell, Texas. Before continuing, please verify this is the case.
- Next, you should also see that the shipping charge for any firearm ordered is showing to be $0.00, instead of the normal $7.99 flat rate firearm shipping fee per gun. Not only will you not have to pay a firearm shipping fee, but we also do not charge a transfer fee for firearms purchased from us and picked up at our storefront. So, this will save you money in two different ways. Please make sure you see $0.00 as the shipping charge on any firearm before proceeding. If $0.00 isn't the firearm shipping fee showing, reselect Grabagun.com as your FFL choice and lock that choice in before moving forward.
- After verifying Grabagun.com in Coppell, Tx is showing as the FFL choice for your order, and after making sure the shipping fee for any firearm on the order is showing to be $0.00, simply proceed through the rest of the checkout process as you normally would. It's that simple to create a "Local Pickup" firearm order.
Important note concerning when a firearm purchased for "Local Pickup" will be ready for pickup: It is our goal to have all firearm "Local Pickup" orders ready for pickup within 3 to 5 business days. We will send you an email when your firearm is ready for you to come in to fill out your paperwork to take ownership. Please keep in mind that, while most firearm orders do take roughly 3 to 5 business days to process and be ready for pickup, depending on availability and which warehouse the purchased firearm is stored in, your order might be ready in less than 3 to 5 business days. We recommend you start checking your email fairly often once the order is placed.
We kindly request you do not come in to our storefront until you have received the "Ready for Pickup" email. However, please do come in to fill out your paperwork to take ownership within 10 business days once we send you the "Ready for Pickup" email. Orders not picked up within that timeframe will be cancelled and refunded.
Additional important information: If you are a Texas resident who lives near our location in Coppell, Texas, but you are not comfortable placing a firearm order online, we invite you to come into our storefront during normal business hours for assistance in placing your order...especially if you would like personalized service or have any questions you need to have answered before making your purchase. Just be aware, it is highly unlikely you will be able to leave with any firearm you purchase during that first visit. You will most likely have to make a second trip in to fill out your paperwork to take ownership once we have had time to pull your purchase in from whichever remote facility it is stored in.
Storefront hours: Our storefront is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. -- Central Time (excluding major holidays). To ensure we have the needed time to complete the paperwork and transfer process, we ask that you arrive for a firearm pickup no later than 4:45 p.m. -- even earlier if at all possible. If you are coming in to place an order in person, we ask that you arrive by 4:00 p.m. to allow ample time for that process.
Grabagun.com's Exact Storefront location:
Our Grabagun.com storefront is located in a warehouse park known as Ingle Business Park. The precise address is:
200 E Beltline Rd
Coppell, TX 75019
We are in building number 4 in the northwest corner of the warehouse business park. Once you find building 4 (there is a large silver number 4 affixed to the top corner of the building), look for the glass door displaying the GrabAGun logo. You will see the suite number 403 posted above the door.
To see our storefront's exact location on the map, right click on the following phrase and select "Open link in new window": GrabAGun.com storefront location on the map.
We appreciate your business and look forward to being your "Go-To" source for all of your firearms, accessories, and ammo needs for years to come! THANK YOU FOR BEING A GRABAGUN CUSTOMER!