Here is a brief summary of our policy regarding shipments to California:
- We will not ship any .50BMG rifles to CA.
- We will not ship any AR or AK rifles nor any of their analogs to CA.
- We will not ship complete AR lowers to CA.
- We will not ship shotguns with revolving cylinders to CA.
- We will not ship semi-automatic shotguns with detachable magazines to CA.
- We will not ship any centerfire firearm capable of holding more than 10 rounds to CA.
- We will not ship any ammunition to CA.
Please note: There are firearms not included in the above restrictions that may not be permissible for you to own. Please contact your transferring dealer, prior to ordering, to verify you will be able to take possession of any purchased items. If your item has shipped and it is not legal for you to own then there will be a 15% restocking fee assessed. We do not offer any swaps or credit if you have request we remove the standard capacity magazines from your firearm prior to shipment. Please let us know if you have any questions.